Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 徐靖峰 <ki...@foxmail.com> on 2018/08/23 18:04:44 UTC

TagRouter additional description

Hi everyone

Forgive me for not being able to use mail list skillfully,some picture and link were lost in last email,

more details about the issue can refer https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2341

Re:Re:Re: TagRouter additional description

Posted by 秦金卫 <ki...@163.com>.
@Ian @ Kirito
I update default value to true in https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2343, plz review.

Posted by 秦金卫 <ki...@163.com>.