Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Torsten Schlabach <ts...@gmx.net> on 2004/08/12 22:11:09 UTC

Fallback to default language when Live

Dear list,

if you have a multi-lingual publication and not all pages are available in
all pages it is somewhat inacceptable that the user will see the "The
Document does not exist in the requested Language version" error message.

Is there any easy to implement mechanism to automatically fall back to the
default language in case the requested language does not exist?

I remember some discussion about that on this list, but I couldn't find it
in the archives.

Regards,

Torsten