Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/08/27 06:20:02 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1806062 - in /ofbiz/branches/ofbiz-new-website: index.html template/page/index.tpl.php

Le 24/08/2017 à 17:35, sharan@apache.org a écrit :
> Author: sharan
> Date: Thu Aug 24 15:35:32 2017
> New Revision: 1806062
>
> URL:http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1806062&view=rev
> Log:
> Improved:Remove read more link to user stories from slider
Was it not a good idea? It seems to me that user stories are important for decision-makers. Maybe it's now elsewhere?

Jacques

Re: svn commit: r1806062 - in /ofbiz/branches/ofbiz-new-website: index.html template/page/index.tpl.php

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Sharan,

+1, good ideas

Jacques