Posted to users@camel.apache.org by haykz <hz...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/22 14:19:11 UTC

Camel Tracing Route status

Hi everyone,
I am new to the Camel and dealing with such a problem.
I need tracer of route, but specifically.
I need such a camel component which could provide me information whether
during some period – message has passed through one route or not.
Requirement is that I need to write down log (for example just  “information
passed”) into database. After it must be monitored if all routes are working
or some has stuck.

One way I thought is just to add multicast for every route , and send
message to some Custom endpoint which will carry out logging.
But in this case the whole message will be send to the endpoint while I
don’t need it.
But isn’t there any camel standard approach to handle this issue?

Can someone suggest me solution?

Re: Camel Tracing Route status

Posted by haykz <hz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that really helped

Re: Camel Tracing Route status

Posted by Claus Straube <cl...@catify.com>.
Hi,

eventually you can use http://camel.apache.org/wire-tap.html

Best regards - Claus

--
claus straube

phone    +49-89-38157419
mobile   +49-176-49673717
web      http://www.catify.com
office   6. floor, heßstr. 56, 80798 munich

catify | claus straube, sebastian münz