Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/20 18:02:41 UTC

[RAT-8] and [RAT-28]

Is it correct to say that mvn reports that want the
former (default GeneratedLicenseNotRequired) are
blocked on the latter (repackaging the plugin)?

Thanks,
Matt

P.S. the "subscribe" link on the mailing lists page
points to "unsubscribe".

Re: [RAT-8] and [RAT-28]

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
--- Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Matt Benson
> <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I can't find any documentation on that  parameter,
> or
> > any other really, at
> >
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/rat-maven-plugin/index.html
> .
> >  Is there somewhere else I should be looking?
>
> How about clicking on "goals" and next on the
> desired goal, for example rat:rat?

Thank you!  My perennial Maven-challengedness
manifested as blindness in my inability to recognize
"goals" as representing "Maven goals" as opposed to
the more abstract concept of project/development
goals.  :)  Silly, but apparently that's what happens.

-Matt

Re: [RAT-8] and [RAT-28]

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: [RAT-8] and [RAT-28]