Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io> on 2018/10/11 17:39:21 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Manikumar Reddy

Hi all,

The PMC for Apache Kafka has invited Manikumar Reddy as a committer and we
are
pleased to announce that he has accepted!

Manikumar has contributed 134 commits including significant work to add
support for delegation tokens in Kafka:

KIP-48:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-48+Delegation+token+support+for+Kafka
KIP-249:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-249%3A+Add+Delegation+Token+Operations+to+KafkaAdminClient

He has broad experience working with many of the core components in Kafka
and he has reviewed over 80 PRs. He has also made huge progress addressing
some of our technical debt.

We appreciate the contributions and we are looking forward to more.
Congrats Manikumar!

Jason, on behalf of the Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Manikumar Reddy

Posted by Ray Chiang <rc...@apache.org>.
Congrats Mani.

-Ray

Posted by Harsha <ka...@harsha.io>.

Posted by Attila Sasvari <as...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Manikumar! Keep up the good work.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 12:30 AM Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats Mani!
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 at 1:45 PM Abhimanyu Nagrath <
> abhimanyunagrath@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Manikumar
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 10:09 AM Satish Duggana <
> satish.duggana@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Mani!

> > > ryannedolan@gmail.com>

> ismael@juma.me.uk>

> > > contributions.

> > > committer

> > > work to

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-48+Delegation+token+support+for+Kafka

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-48+Delegation+token+support+for+KafkaKIP-249

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-249%3A+Add+Delegation+Token+Operations+to+KafkaAdminClient

> > > components in
> > progress

> > > more.

> > > Germany

> > > number
> > PO6
> > > 3AU

Attila Sasvari
Software Engineer
<http://www.cloudera.com/>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Manikumar Reddy

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Mani!

Posted by Abhimanyu Nagrath <ab...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mani!

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mani..!!

--
*  Regards*
*  Sandeep Nemuri*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Manikumar Reddy

Posted by Sandeep Nemuri <nh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mani..!!

--
*  Regards*
*  Sandeep Nemuri*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Manikumar Reddy

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!

Posted by Edoardo Comar <EC...@uk.ibm.com>.
Well done Manikumar !

From:   "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>
To:     dev <de...@kafka.apache.org>
Cc:     users <us...@kafka.apache.org>
Date:   11/10/2018 23:41
Subject:        Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Manikumar Reddy

Posted by Edoardo Comar <EC...@uk.ibm.com>.
Well done Manikumar !

From:   "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>
To:     dev <de...@kafka.apache.org>
Cc:     users <us...@kafka.apache.org>
Date:   11/10/2018 23:41

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by Yishun Guan <gy...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manikumar!

Posted by Yishun Guan <gy...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manikumar!

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Sönke Liebau <so...@opencore.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manikumar!

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manikumar!

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.
Bravo!

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.
Bravo!

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations, Mani!

Jun

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Renu Tewari <te...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mani! Great work.

renu

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bi...@confluent.io>.
Congrats, Manikumar!

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manikumar!

Posted by Hugo Louro <hm...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manikumar!
Hugo

Posted by Kamal Chandraprakash <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suman B N <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manikumar!

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Manikumar!

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suman B N <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Viktor Somogyi-Vass <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Manikumar, well deserved!

Posted by Viktor Somogyi-Vass <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andras Beni <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Andras Beni <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Srinivas Reddy <sr...@gmail.com>.