Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2005/09/26 04:57:31 UTC

RE: svn commit: r291516 [1/4] - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules: addressing/test/org/apache/axis2/handlers/addressing/ common/src/org/apache/axis2/i18n/ common/src/org/apache/axis2/util/ core/src/org/apache/axis2/context/ core/src/org/apache/axis

> Optimizing imports
> -import org.apache.axis2.description.Flow;
> -import org.apache.axis2.description.HandlerDescription;
> -import org.apache.axis2.description.ModuleDescription;
> -import org.apache.axis2.description.OperationDescription;
> -import org.apache.axis2.description.ServiceDescription;
> -import org.apache.axis2.description.ServiceGroupDescription;
> -import org.apache.axis2.description.TransportInDescription;
> -import org.apache.axis2.description.TransportOutDescription;
> +import org.apache.axis2.description.*;

Ack!   But you have the wrong settings!  :-)

We generally don't use *, Axis uses explicit imports so readers of the
source code (and we have lots of those) can explicitly find classes
without using an IDE or knowing the package structure of the code inside
and out.

Could you please put back the explicit imports that Dims changed just a
while ago?

--
Tom Jordahl