Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Javier Bueno lopez <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/27 19:38:28 UTC

Problem retrieving solr results

Hi to all. I am a problem when I want to retrieve results from Solr using
Nutch. When I choose a big number of results to retrieve :

http://localhost:8080/nutch-1.0/search.jsp?query=mysearch&lang=es&hitsPerPage=100&hitsPerSite=0&clustering=

...an error occurs. Nevertheless, if I write this :

http://localhost:8080/nutch-1.0/search.jsp?query=mysearch&lang=es&hitsPerPage=50&hitsPerSite=0&clustering=

... all is ok.

When this occurs, I get the next message in Solr :

2009-08-27 19:35:00.705::WARN:  handle failed
java.io.IOException: FULL
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:274)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:202)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:378)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.bio.SocketConnector$Connection.run(SocketConnector.java:226)
    at
org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:442)

Does anyone know what the problem is ?

Thanks in advance.