Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Mills, Maurice" <Ma...@CINFIN.com> on 2001/03/15 15:50:50 UTC

Help with new task

I am writing a task for a JBoss extension to the ejbjar task.  I have based
it on the WeblogicDeploymentTool class.  I have a problem when trying to
parse the XML deployment descriptors.  When I run the task through the
Weblogic version of ejbjar everything works fine.  When I run it through my
JBoss version however I get the following exception:

Exception while adding Vendor specific files:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
External parameter entity "%(DOCTYPE);" has characters after markup.

Here is the beginnin of my XML document:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!DOCTYPE weblogic-ejb-jar PUBLIC '-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0
EJB//EN' "http://ats1:7001/tools/dtd/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd">

If is remove the <DOCTYPE> tag, or even pare it down to just <!DOCTYPE
weblogic-ejb-jar> it parses fine.

Is there any obvious reason why it will parse in one instance and not
another?

Thanks,
Maury