Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2002/11/14 20:16:06 UTC

Re: Managing User defined Web Content design advice?

A good way to do this is to reuse.
There is a Struts sample app at basicPortal.sf.net that does content
management, and already has 2 clients using it and the implemented
design, db desgin and source code is free on above link.

It stores content as XML inside a DB.
It can be approved, RSSed, etc.

The XML content can be displayed using JSTL X:Transform on the server or
  via STXX on the browser.

So take a look and use the existing/working code. It has several other
neat features, like CMA, DAO, zero copy, commons-sql, etc. etc.

Of course, several people can do consulting on it, or anyone else who
has developed Struts apps to production.

.V
917 345 1445