Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Holly Cummins <ho...@googlemail.com> on 2012/08/28 22:29:37 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Last few application stragglers and jmx-blueprint-bundle release candidate

Thanks everyone for your votes. The vote has been running
for a week, and has now passed.

Here are the results:

[+1] 5 There are 3 binding votes from PMC members (Tim Ward, David
Bosschaert, and Dan Kulp), and 2 non-binding
(Andreas Pieber, and Jean-Baptiste Onofré).
[0] 0
[-1] 0

I'll promote the approved bundles to maven repositories, the Apache
download site, and the Aries download web pages.

Cheers,
Holly