Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephan Schwab <sn...@caimito.net> on 2007/09/02 21:09:28 UTC

RE: T5 on JDK 1.6 or newer

We moved our production app Savila from JDK 1.6 back to 1.5. That's now more
than a week ago. Since we did no further hangs have shown up.

Unfortunately I have not been able to investigate any further due to time
constraints (the client project). But I'm planning on following the
suggestions some people have suggested here.

Joel, thanks for mentioning my blog. Say "hi' to Josh ;-)

Stephan

Re: T5 on JDK 1.6 or newer

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com>.
Hi Stephan

Thanks for posted this, you have saved a lot of time for me,
unfortunately for me though I can't go back to JVM 1.5

Re: T5 on JDK 1.6 or newer

Posted by Stephan Schwab <sn...@caimito.net>.

Re: T5 on JDK 1.6 or newer

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 9/5/07, Stephan Schwab <sn...@caimito.net> wrote:

> Although this is really not a good way to investigate a bug (lack of time), I
> still want to report that our application has been running fine since
> upgrading to "JVM 6 update 2". So it seems that it was the JVM bug Howard
> mentioned before and it is indeed fixed. If it shows up again, I'll post
> about it.

Thanks for this follow up, very much appreciated.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

RE: T5 on JDK 1.6 or newer