Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> on 2010/07/19 09:39:24 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ 5.3.2/5.3.1 stomp+nio: client does not receive binary messages

Hi,

this issue has been fixed recently in the trunk

can you test it out and confirm that it works for you?

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

5.4-SNAPSHOT is built from trunk and the next 5.4.0 release will be
created from there. There will be no more 5.3.x releases so there's
nothing new in 5.3.3-SNAPSHOT.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net>.