Posted to community@apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2004/09/27 06:20:10 UTC

Apache Community Worldwide -- again

Hi Community!

http://www.apache.org/~sgala/nightmap.html

I remember this fantastic effort of the "Apache Community"
--- Apache Community Worldwide --- However, unfortunately
it appears that this map has not been updated since
the end of July, 2003.

When I became a committer in apache (last year), I was very
attracted by and interested in such community efforts
created by so many people in apache.org.

--- Apache Community Worldwide ---
is sure to be one of the greatest derivatives of this Apache Community.
You can see the "day and night" activities from various countries
in the world.

I wish this (ACW) to come to life again. Need help?

Cheers,

-- Tetsuya <te...@apache.org>

Tetsuya Kitahata --  Terra-International (Independent)
E-mail: kitahata@terra-intl.com  http://www.terra-intl.com/

RE: Apache Community Worldwide -- again

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Antonio Gallardo dijo:
> Carlos Sanchez dijo:
>> I'm afraid the commiter locations are not updated, at least I don't see
>> mine
>> :(
>
> You already created your ICBM page?

Sorry, I needed to read the others mails, before answering. :-(

Sorry again for the noise ;-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Galardo

RE: Apache Community Worldwide -- again

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Carlos Sanchez dijo:
> I'm afraid the commiter locations are not updated, at least I don't see
> mine
> :(

You already created your ICBM page?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

RE: Apache Community Worldwide -- again

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
I'm afraid the commiter locations are not updated, at least I don't see mine
:(

Regards

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain
http://www.jroller.com/page/carlossg/Weblog

Oness Project
http://oness.sourceforge.net

ayers=rawworld,rawday,comloc&width=600&height=300>
&request=getMap&format=png&bbox=-180,-90,180,90

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>.