Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Steve Harrington <sh...@aoc.nrao.edu> on 2005/04/06 22:10:54 UTC

Re: Using fgXercesSchemaExternalSchemaLocation to set a schema path.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the problem is that she needs to use:

	virtual void setProperty (const XMLCh *const name, void *value)=0

instead of:

	virtual void setFeature (const XMLCh *const name, const bool state)=0

Cheers,

Steve Harrington
National Radio Astronomy Observatory