Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marvin Monroe <cr...@googlemail.com> on 2017/02/21 10:01:35 UTC

RadioGroup client side validation

Hi,
I just looked at the source of the Radio component and it seems it's
missing a call to FieldValidator#writer to actually support client side
validation.

(I want to add a required validation rule to a radio group btw)

Or am I missing something?

Cheers
Christian

Re: RadioGroup client side validation

Posted by Christian Riedel <cr...@googlemail.com>.
Hm, I guess so. Someone should write a patch to fix this issue! :)
If I find some elegant solution I let you know!