Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aayush <aa...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/21 13:02:58 UTC

how to make radio buttin in forms in an xml file

can u please tell me how to make radio buttin in forms in an xml file
give the full description of all the fields that can be used in that tag

Re: how to make radio buttin in forms in an xml file

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry, I did not look right (wrong search scope in Eclipse), there is a radio button in widget-form.xsd :/
I just never used it, but there are examples OOTB

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Aayush" <aa...@gmail.com>

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com>.
you can go there and make  a simple search for radio ,
 and will find your answer
you can use this as a child tag of field , <radio >

http://ofbiz.apache.org/dtds/widget-form.xsd

Regards
Ravindra Mandre