Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by fupeilong_2008 <fu...@163.com> on 2012/04/09 16:06:17 UTC

A question about Followers

Dear Zookeeper , I am learning how to use the Zookeeper . But I have a question :

     Does the member of the Quorum  , including leader and followers ,  can change dynamically ?

For example , assume  that there are 1 leader and 3 followers , total 4 members in this Quorum  .  Is it

possible to make an new follower to join the Quorum  automaticly ?

How this can be implemented ?

It is very important to me . I will be very  gratified to recieve answer from you .Thank you very muych !

2012-04-09

fupeilong_2008