Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Gawel <gu...@wp.pl> on 2003/11/20 21:42:01 UTC

Tag for revison

Is it possible to include any tag in files that I have in repo in order to
subversion automatically change revison number ?
After every commit subversion will increase this number.

Gawel

Re: Tag for revison

Posted by Gawel <gu...@wp.pl>.
Thank you

Gawel

Re: Tag for revison

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
"Gawel" <gu...@wp.pl> writes:

> Is it possible to include any tag in files that I have in repo in
> order to subversion automatically change revison number ?  After
> every commit subversion will increase this number.

No.  Unless you mean "after every commit of this file...".  In which
case, read up on the svn:keywords property in the Subversion book (at
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/).