Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/12 09:18:52 UTC

JEXL and the code in CVS.

The project.xml file for jexl says it's 1.0-beta-2

There is a 1.0-beta-2 jar on ibiblio, but nothing released from a Jakarta angle.

I'm just wondering if the code in CVS is the same as that from
1.0-beta-2. There appear to be no tags on the source code.

Re: JEXL and the code in CVS.

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Cool.

I'll be working on the issue to clear up before release.

I'm happy to call it 1.0 as well, when the time comes. It's been
stable enough....

Re: JEXL and the code in CVS.

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.