Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> on 2018/08/01 16:01:32 UTC

Re: Let's Encrypt certificate expiration notice for domain "ci.bigtop.apache.org"

The cert expire on 8/1. I've it renewed.

Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> 於 2017年6月15日 週四 上午9:43寫道:

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
The cert for ci.bigtop.apache.org has been renewed[1].
Cert expiration seems to be the root cause of Smoke Test Matrix failure.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Bigtop+CI+Setup+Guide#BigtopCISetupGuide-Renewingthecert

Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> 於 2019年1月31日 週四 上午12:20寫道:

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.