Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Farasath Ahamed <fa...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2015/01/17 10:51:37 UTC

Writing a UIMA Component as a Web Service

Hi All,

I am Farasath Ahamed, An undergraduate at University Of Moratuwa, Sri
Lanka. Currently I am working as an intern at WSO2. I am working on a
project to extract traffic details from twitter streams and we selected
UIMA as the framework to do this.

We are planning to implement a Cas Consumer as a web service. Can anyone
point to some resources to get started with?

Googling lead us to Two part article series[1] but unfortunately only part
1 seem to available online

[1] http://www.fing.edu.uy/~gmonce/ws-uima-a4.pdf
--
*A.Farasath Ahamed*
Undergraduate  | Department of Computer Science and Engineering,University