Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/21 11:57:34 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Metamodel release 4.3.4

Hi All,

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Metamodel
version 4.3.4.

The Git tag to be voted on is MetaModel-4.3.4:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=metamodel.git;a=commit;h=11c5e8cf12c235904056b03de829d0a51f411662

The source artifact to be voted on is:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1008/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.3.4/MetaModel-4.3.4-source-release.zip

Parent directory (including MD5, SHA1 hashes etc.) of the source is:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1008/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.3.4/

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/ardlema.asc

Release engineer public key id: 1194EFEB

The staging Maven repository for this release can be found at:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1008

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache MetaModel 4.3.4.

The vote is open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache MetaModel 4.3.4

Thank you in advance for participating.

Regards,

Alberto Rodriguez

Re: [VOTE] Apache Metamodel release 4.3.4

Posted by Tomasz Guziałek <To...@HumanInference.com>.
Hello Alberto,

That's alright :). Thanks for taking the trouble of releasing, good job!

Best regards,
Tomasz

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@stratio.com>.
Hi Kasper,

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Hi Alberto,

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
-0

Posted by Alessandro Portosa <al...@eng.it>.
+1

Best,
Alessandro

Il 21/05/2015 17:04, hosur narahari ha scritto:
> +1
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Hosur Narahari
>
> On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 8:08 PM, Tomasz Guziałek <
> Tomasz.Guzialek@humaninference.com> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Tomasz

material from any computer.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Metamodel release 4.3.4

Posted by hosur narahari <hn...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Tomasz Guziałek <To...@HumanInference.com>.
+1