Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/13 16:43:30 UTC

MyFaces += Mario Ivankovits

Please welcome our new MyFaces Committer Mario Ivankovits!

Mario is a committer and PMC Member of Apache Jakarta Commons and has
helped us out with several patches for the implementation itself and
the tree, calendar and table components. He has also been very active
in technical discussions around the future development of MyFaces, and
has been very helpful to users along the way.

Regards,
Manfred

Re: MyFaces += Mario Ivankovits

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome Mario!

Bruno

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
hi mario

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!

Simon says "Thanks to you and all the other MyFaces people for the warm
welcome!" - and so do I :-)

Looking forward for a great time here in MyFaces land.

@Manfred: cool subject ;-)

Ciao,
Mario

Re: MyFaces += Mario Ivankovits