Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com> on 2007/06/20 22:13:51 UTC

error building, problem in pom.xml?

Hello,
I have a problem building (mvn install) a fresh copy of Trinidad's trunk.
Something about cannot download the trinidad-impl-1.0.0-incubating.jar

I searched for 1.0.0 and I found it in two pom.xml files.
plugins\myfaces-archetype-trinidad\src\main\resources\archetype-resources
and
trinidad\trinidad-examples\trinidad-blank

When I changed
1.0.0-incubating
1.0.2-SNAPSHOT (I saw this was what it was in other pom.xml files)
then it worked.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Jeanne

Re: error building, problem in pom.xml?

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
I've fixed the trinidad-blank problem, which was just a bug
there.  You should be able to build the trunk now.

-- Adam

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
yes,

we should separate the archetype from the plugins, IMO

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: