Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Salgar, Mehmet (external)" <Me...@external.t-mobile.de> on 2009/10/27 16:28:10 UTC

Servicemix and XSLT Transformation

Hi everybody.

I have a question about XSLT transformations...

I have a floowing OSGI project constellation...

CXF BC Consumer -> EIP -> XSLT Transformation -> CXF BC Provider

As you may see, I am calling a Web Service in the ServiceMix the
incoming message goes to EIP then EIP sends the message to XSLT
Transformation then to an external webservice and then return the
result to extenal client who initiate the call....

This works perfectly, my question lies in the fact that how can I appy a
Transformation to the message that I received from the external web
service?

This is my EIP configuration

	<eip:static-routing-slip service="replaceMe:routingSlip"
endppoint="eip_endpoint">
		<eip:targets>
			<eip:exchange-target service="person:xslt" />
			<eip:excahnge-target
service="person:PersonService" />
		</eip:targets>
	</eip:static-routing-slip>

and that works

so if I insert <eip:exchange-target service="person:response_xslt" />

to make a XLST transformation, would it transform the input message or
it would transform out message (response)?

Or how can I make XSLT transformation on the out message (response)?

So it would look like this..

	<eip:static-routing-slip service="replaceMe:routingSlip"
endppoint="eip_endpoint">
		<eip:targets>
			<eip:exchange-target service="person:xslt" />
			<eip:excahnge-target
service="person:PersonService" />
			<eip:exchange-target
service="person:response_xslt" />
		</eip:targets>
	</eip:static-routing-slip>

Thx for the help.....

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Hottges (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,
Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328