Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/05/11 05:43:20 UTC

please add your site to "Forrest Example Sites"

Does anyone else have a site that we can show off in
http://forrest.apache.org/live-sites.html

Please tell us the name, URL, and optional short description.

If anyone has an intranet application or clever application
of Forrest that they would like to briefly describe, then
perhaps we can add another section or a new page.

--David

Re: please add your site to "Forrest Example Sites"

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Audun V. Nes wrote:
> Name = CCCP Common Clan Portal
> URL = http://www.cccp-project.org/
> Descrition = Primarily a J2EE website application for game clans with
> sophisticated news system, member management, tagwall, ladder info,
> game server status, live IRC stats, login system and integration with
> the opensource IRC bot

Added (with a shortened description).

Thanks,
Ross

Re: please add your site to "Forrest Example Sites"

Posted by "Audun V. Nes" <fa...@gmail.com>.
Name = CCCP Common Clan Portal
URL = http://www.cccp-project.org/
Descrition = Primarily a J2EE website application for game clans with
sophisticated news system, member management, tagwall, ladder info,
game server status, live IRC stats, login system and integration with
the opensource IRC bot

best regards
Audun

--
best regards
Audun

Re: please add your site to "Forrest Example Sites"

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Jean T. Anderson wrote:

> Feel free to include Apache Derby, "a zero admin, embeddable java rdbms
> in the apache incubator":
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/derby/

Thanks Jean, we both need to remember to update the entry soon.

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Does anyone else have a site that we can show off in
> http://forrest.apache.org/live-sites.html
>
> Please tell us the name, URL, and optional short description.

Feel free to include Apache Derby, "a zero admin, embeddable java rdbms
in the apache incubator":

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/

  -jean