Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/09 23:13:08 UTC

Re: DRAFT Usergrid board report

Everything looks correct to me.  If all of you are happy with this, I'll
add it to svn for the reports.

    Usergrid is Backend-as-a-Service (BaaS) composed of an integrated
    database (Cassandra), a query engine (Elastic Search), and
    application layer and client tier with SDKs for developers.

## Issues:
   There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
   The Usergrid team is working to improve performance of Usergrid 2.x
   Work includes:
   - Selective Indexing
   - Use of Akka verify Unique Values and more.
   - Usergrid team will be presenting on the topic of Usergrid
     at ApacheCon NA 2016.

## Health report:
   Usergrid is healthy and the community is growing at a moderate pace.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 25 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Mike Dunker on Mon Jan 18 2016

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 14 committers.
 - Last committer addition was George Reyes at Tue Sep 29 2015

## Releases:

 - 2.1.0 was released on Thu Feb 18 2016

## Mailing list activity:

   Numbers reflect very active but slowly growing community.

 - dev@usergrid.apache.org:

 - user@usergrid.apache.org:

## JIRA activity: