Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Luis <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/08 13:54:20 UTC

Table componente - Localized description ...

I want to make the description of my Table component localized...

How do i do that???

i try to make that way, but dont work -> name:message:page.name:name

Re: Table componente - Localized description ...

Posted by Angelo Luis <an...@gmail.com>.
This is don't working here..
This is my page

 <component id="table" type="contrib:Table">
        <binding name="source" value="ognl:familiaList"/>
        <binding name="columns">literal:nome:
family.page.list.table.name:nome</binding>
    </component>

but tapestry print family.page.list.table.name not Name ... The others
messages it print

Posted by Martin Strand <ma...@entcap.se>.