Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Arvin Barooni <ab...@mediaplatform.com> on 2014/07/08 19:50:39 UTC

SolrCloud delete replica

Hi,

I have an issue regarding collection delete.
when a solr node is in down mode and I delete a collection, all things
seems fine and it deletes the collection from cluster state too.
But when the dead node comes back it register the collection again.

Even when I delete the collection by DELETEREPLICA collection api, the core
inside the dead node starts to push the collection inside clusterstate.json

What is the true config for SolrCloud, ZooKeeper, the solr node or the
leader?

Is there a way to unload or delete the core in down node, after it becomes
active?

Thanks