Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/22 05:36:00 UTC

Releasing Aries JPA 2.7.3 and Aries Transaction Blueprint 2.3.0 soon?

Hello

I've pushed a PR (including new integration tests) related to ARIES-2050
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-2050>[1]. In short words,
REQUIRES_NEW demarcated method is now using the same instance of
EntityManager as in previous method demarcated by REQUIRED.

My fix changes a bit the way coordination objects are created:
 – aries-jpa-support
(org/apache/aries/jpa/support/impl/EMSupplierImpl.java) navigates "up" the
coordination stack, but stops at recent TX-related coordination
 – aries-blueprint-transaction adds new flag to TransactionToken which
dictates whether new coordination should be created. For example two
methods demarcated with REQUIRED create only one coordination

kind regards
Grzegorz Grzybek
===
[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-2050