Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org> on 2004/08/14 12:15:29 UTC

brutus usage statistics

http://brutus.apache.org/webalizer/

- LSD

Re: brutus usage statistics

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 14 Aug 2004, Leo Simons wrote:

> http://brutus.apache.org/webalizer/

Cool, nice to see. Useful to have.  Thanks again Leo.

We'll want to keep on the 'hits by response code', 'cos much as those 400s/500s seem (to me) like tomcat being accessed by HTTPD, if they keep coming, they need to be addressed. [I think there are some current 404s I need to look into, the complex way the site is re-written into has issues.]

It is nice to see the google hits from various countries (fr,jp,ca,de) 'cos that gives us a hint that the 'usage by country' doesn't appear to.

It is nice to see (IMO) that JDK15 is getting almost half the traffic that public is getting. I wish I could figure out how to get past the xml-xerces issue there, it almost seems a Gump issue, not a JDK1.5 issue, but I can't explain that.

Nice to see Firefox starting a decent run at MSIE. :)

BTW: Is it a configuration issue that the URLs (the relative ones that webalizer makes absolute) are 'brutus' not 'brutus.apache.org'?

regards

Adam