Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Ajay Chander <aj...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/29 04:38:13 UTC

Storm_cassandra

Hi Everyone,

I need some help with storm-Cassandra. We have a use case which has, let us
say product_id and its quantity emitting from one storm bolt.

Public void declareOutputFields(outputFieldsDeclarer declarer){
declarer.declare(new Fields("product_id", "quantity"));}

Now I have created a table in Cassandra like

Create table products(product_id varchar, quantity int, primary key
(product_id)) with compact storage;

Now when I produce some messages like product1, 5;
Product2, 2;

My Cassandra will have that data. And after some time if I produce
(product1, 3) I want the data in my Cassandra to be updated dynamically
such that it should have
product1, 8
Product2, 2

How to make this happen? I am a newbie to these technology's. Any help is
highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Ajay

Re: Storm_cassandra

Posted by Ajay Chander <aj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Brian. I will try this one. Thank you!

Re: Storm_cassandra

From:  Ajay Chander <aj...@gmail.com>
Date:  Monday, June 29, 2015 at 7:43 AM
To:  "user@storm.apache.org" <us...@storm.apache.org>