Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Andres P. Ferrando" <an...@pruna.com.ar> on 2008/10/27 11:27:56 UTC

Re: VariableTypeMismatch

Hi Ratha,

I don't want to add noise here. I see that your wsdl files have
cross-references. I'm not sure if ODE can handle this.

Regards,

>>> xmlns:tns="http://www.example.org/elements"

--
   Andrés P. Ferrando
http://www.pruna.com.ar/

Re: VariableTypeMismatch

Posted by ratha <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi,
As you both adviced me, i removed circular imports and created a new
wsdl file to hold mesaages and a schema file to keep elements. For the
variables, I assigned those 'Element type'
But when compiling it says,message variable required. I imported schema
file into my message WSDL file and I imported the schema and the message
files to my  other main three WSDL files and Bpel files.
Any suggestion?(I attached my corrected files)
Rgrds,
Ratha.

Re: VariableTypeMismatch

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 5:10 AM, ratha <ra...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Andres,
> Can't I keep multiple BPEL files and the related WSDL files in a single
> folder?
> I have three BPEL files and three WSDL files of them. I'm invoking two
> services through one of the BPEL file(through Partner links and Messages).
> Is it wrong?

It's not but you'll have to remove those circular imports that Andres
pointed at. Specifically, your portType definitions with message types
coming from each WSDL don't help you:

    <portType name="LoanApproverPT">
        <operation name="approve">
            <input message="null:LoanServiceRequestMessage"/>
            <output message="tns:LoanApproverResponseMessage"/>
        </operation>
    </portType>

    <portType name="LoanServicePT">
        <operation name="request">
            <input message="tns:LoanServiceRequestMessage"/>
            <output message="wsdl:LoanApproverResponseMessage"/>
        </operation>
    </portType>

I would try to reuse the elements definitions instead of the messages and
externalize those.

Matthieu

> Regards,
> Ratha.
>
> Andres P. Ferrando wrote:
>
>> Hi Ratha,
>>
>> I don't want to add noise here. I see that your wsdl files have
>> cross-references. I'm not sure if ODE can handle this.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> ratha wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Matthieu,
>>>
>>> Yap that error was in my bpel.file and i got it during my compilation.
>>> And now i removed that message.wsdl file from my process. But now I'm
>>> facing an 'StackOverflow Error'.
>>> I dont know why it occurs.. :-( . I have attached my files here, Pls can
>>> you go thru it, whether my approach is right?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Rgds,

Re: VariableTypeMismatch

Posted by ratha <ra...@wso2.com>.