Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by kishore g <g....@gmail.com> on 2015/03/16 08:15:33 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Helix 0.6.5 Release

Hi,

This is to call for a vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache
Helix 0.6.5. This is the 8th release of Helix as an Apache project, as well
as the 4th release as a top-level Apache project.

Apache Helix is a generic cluster management framework that makes it easy
to build partitioned and replicated, fault-tolerant and scalable
distributed systems.

Release notes:
http://helix.apache.org/releasenotes/release-0.6.5.html

Release artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehelix-1004

* binaries:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/helix/0.6.5/binaries/
* sources:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/helix/0.6.5/src/

The 0.6.5 release tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=helix.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/helix-0.6.5

KEYS file available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/helix/KEYS

Please vote on the release. The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

[+1] -- "YES, release"
[0] -- "No opinion"
[-1] -- "NO, do not release"

Thanks,
The Apache Helix Team

Re: [VOTE] Apache Helix 0.6.5 Release

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.
I think we will have to re do the release. I wont be able to do this today.
Will have start tomorrow evening.

Varun, this means the release won't be available until Friday :(

thanks,
Kishore G

Posted by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Zhen Zhang <ne...@gmail.com>.