Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Tony Giaccone <tg...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/22 16:06:19 UTC

Reverse engineering and dates

When reverse engineering a database, the java.util.Date class is used in
all the classes that reference timestamps. Is there a way to get this to
default to another class?  I'd like to use Joda's org.joda.time.DateTime
instead.

Is there an easy way to swap this out when the classes get generated?

Tony

Re: Reverse engineering and dates

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Needs to be implemented. But we have the right place for it.

Andrus

Posted by Gmail <tg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Posted by "Giaccone, Tony" <an...@nytimes.com>.