Posted to users@druid.apache.org by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org> on 2018/06/08 20:21:27 UTC

Druid 0.12.1 release

We're happy to announce our latest release, Druid 0.12.1!

Druid 0.12.1 contains stability improvements and bug fixes from 10
contributors. Major improvements include large performance improvements for
coordinator's loadstatus API, more memory limiting for HttpPostEmitter,
support HTTP OPTIONS request, and bug fixes in kerberos authentication,
SegmentMetadataQuery, and so on.

Druid 0.12.1 is a non-ASF release.

You can download the release here:
http://druid.io/downloads.html

Release notes are at:
https://github.com/druid-io/druid/releases/tag/druid-0.12.1

Thanks to everyone who contributed issues, docs, and code!

Jihoon

Re: Druid 0.12.1 release

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to all who contributed, and extra thanks to the folks packaging the
release!

Max

Re: Druid 0.12.1 release

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.