Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dkum003 <DH...@amadeus.com> on 2013/03/21 08:47:57 UTC

Route starts when deployed with a cxf endpoint

Hello,

I have a simple route which pushes the output to a web service
endpoint.Hence my to endpoint is a cxf endpoint.

I have a cron schedule to start this route and my autostartup is false in
camel context.

But when i deploy this route the moment it is deployed the route starts and
pushes the output to the webservice. The log says  Total 1 routes, of which
0 is started, but route starts immediately as if the autostartup is set to
true.

Regards,
Dhananjay

Re: Route starts when deployed with a cxf endpoint

Posted by dkum003 <DH...@amadeus.com>.
Hi Christian,

Thank you for the project. The auto start up works absolutely fine in this
case because your .to end point is a FTP location. As i said in my post ,
this works fine for FTP,SFTP,File. But when you configure a CXF endpoint as
the .to location, the route starts when deployed.

Regards,
Manish

Re: Route starts when deployed with a cxf endpoint

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Please have a look at the attached project. It verifies the route isn't
started if the Camel context has the autoStartup set to false.
And on the configured host and port, there is no service listening which
means I would receive an exception is the route starts polling the remote
directory.

Can you check your route again? May be extend/update my unit test with your
configuration and CXF endpoint...

Best,
Christian

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
This route doesn't has an autoStart configuration which means it's started
by default. Do I miss something?

Best,
Christian

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.