Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/11/02 04:36:28 UTC

[Mentors] Need advice on listing Apache Apex meetups and blogs

Apache Apex now has a lot of meetups and we also host a lot of Apache Apex
blogs on datatorrent.com

To help community grow, I was thinking of listing the meetups on
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/apex.html
http://apex.incubator.apache.org/
http://apex.incubator.apache.org/community.html

and blogs on
http://apex.incubator.apache.org/docs.html

In general is there any guidelines for linking non Apache content on these
pages. Though both the meetups and blogs are Apache Apex related,
technically meetup.com is not part of Apache.

Thks,
Amol

Re: [Mentors] Need advice on listing Apache Apex meetups and blogs

Posted by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com>.
Ted,

Thks
Amol