Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Akash <ak...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/03 06:51:03 UTC

[users@httpd] Installation Problems for 2.1.8-beta on Solaris 9 Sparc

Hi,

While doing make on the source I get a huge number of errors
A few lines

ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections

./config was called like this

 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/ --enable-mods-shared=most
--enable-ssl --with-ssl=/home/spc/akash/downloads/openssl-0.9.8a
--enable-so --enable-mods-shared=proxy proxy_http proxy_ftp
proxy_connect headers

Any ideas what might be happening. A google search led me to this

http://www.filibeto.org/pipermail/solaris-users/2004-March/000662.html

Let me know if that is the way to go forward or there is something
else I can try.

regards

Akash