Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Vipul Sabhaya <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/17 05:30:14 UTC

Java binding and potential distro

Is there a plan to support Java Bindings (part of BPEL 2.0 spec)?  If so, when do you expect this to be available?Also, you have to build ODE from source currently, is there a plan to provide distributions?Thanks.
Create the ultimate e-mail address book. Import your contacts to Windows Live Hotmail.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/managemail2.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_impcont_0507

Re: Java binding and potential distro

Posted by Paul R Brown <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Vipul --

> Is there a plan to support Java Bindings (part of BPEL 2.0 spec)?
> If so, when do you expect this to be available?Also, you have to
> build ODE from source currently, is there a plan to provide
> distributions?Thanks.

The word "Java" appears exactly zero times in the BPEL 2.0 spec, so
I'm not sure what you're referring to.  Can you provide a pointer to
a document or URL?  There are various ways to access "local"
endpoints from Ode.

And as for a distro, we're rapidly rolling up on a 1.0 incubator
release, so watch this space!

-- Paul