Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dmitriy Yuriev <di...@hotmail.com> on 2004/01/29 00:44:37 UTC

ClassNotFoundException with jcoverage

Greetings.

I am getting an java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/Node Exception
while trying to run 'maven jcoverage'. It's happening while 'test:test' goal
is run (see stack trace below). However if I run 'test:test' by itself it
completes with no problems. Obviously there's a classpath problem but I am
not sure what exactly is misconfigured.

System setup:
jdk 1.3.1_05
ant 1.5.1

Any insight will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Here's the stack trace.

test:test:
    [junit] Running com.ingrammicro.pricing.admin.bo.TestProductCollection
    [junit] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/Node
    [junit]     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    [junit]     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:115)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.FormatterElement.createFormatter(For
matterElement.java:183)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.createAndStoreFormat
ter(JUnitTestRunner.java:562)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestRunner
.java:507)
    [junit] Exception in thread "main"
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
com.ingrammicro.pricing.admin.bo.TestProductCollection FAILED

Re: ClassNotFoundException with jcoverage

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Fixed in CVS.

Emmanuel