Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Frank Gruman <fg...@verizon.net> on 2006/03/06 18:40:15 UTC

Subversion.tigris.org page requires login - Was - Changing a file in a past revision

David Heppenstall wrote:
> http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#removal

Hey all,

Not sure if this was intended, but you cannot even browse Subversion
information pages without a user login anymore.

Regards,
Frank

Re: Subversion.tigris.org page requires login - Was - Changing a file in a past revision

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 3/6/06, Frank Gruman <fg...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Not sure if this was intended, but you cannot even browse Subversion
> information pages without a user login anymore.

I'm not sure what the cause is, but it seems to be intermitent.  I got
the username/password prompt once, but the next time I tried (and I
had not logged in) I didn't.  Will talk to the collabnet ops people
who run the site and see if we can figure out what's causing it.

-garrett