Posted to cvs@cocoon.apache.org by Alain Tixier <al...@laposte.net> on 2000/06/21 08:46:11 UTC

XSPPage.java

Hi,
In a preceding mail, Ricardo wrote:

 > I just checked the commit logs and I see XSPPage.java was fixed 2 months
 > ago. I'm inlining a working example I just tested on my machine (see
 > below).
 >
 > <xsp:expr>NodeExpression</xsp:expr> works in all cases, whether you
 > choose
 > to use a logicsheet, embed a single method call or write a long sequence
 > of Java statements.

This doen't work when NodeExpression is a "DocumentFragment"; we get a
"DOM005 Wrong document error". In the past (Cocoon.1.7.2 and before), it
was possible to use a DocumentFragment in <xsp:expr>.

In this particular case, it seems that XSPPage.java should return the node
content thru "importNode" rather than "XSPUtil.cloneNode" (or cloneNode()
should be extended to support DocumentFragment).
Alain Tixier
alain.tixier@laposte.net