Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2013/07/01 07:25:05 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Cellar 2.3.1 release

Hi all,

the vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jamie Goodyear, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Achim Nierbeck

I'm promoting the artifacts to Central, update Jira, and announce the
release on the website and mailing lists.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--