Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "anton.litvinenko" <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/21 10:53:22 UTC

Re: T5.1 and Tynamo Security: override a Shiro Filter

Damn, I only now find out that I have replies to my question.

Kalle, I have an app that sometimes (depending on some conf init parameter)
should use the typical login "inapp" sequence (tapestry login page and out
of the box tapestry-shiro integration) but at other times the authentication
should be handled by apache that proxies jee container and auth info is
passed as XX header.

So in one case I don't need any conf file at all and in the second i need a
shiro.ini file to overrride default authc filter and also to mark number of
URLs to be accessible by anonymous users:

[main]
authc=com.programeter.web.filters.RemoteUserAuhtenticationFilter

[urls]
/assets/**=anon
/register*=anon
/register/**=anon
/unauthorized*=anon
/unauthorized/**=anon
/changepassword*=anon
/changepassword/**=anon
/remindpassword*=anon
/remindpassword/**=anon
/**=authc

Kalle, thanks for raising this in Jira -> will vote and follow it!