Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by cyang2010 <ys...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/24 21:44:04 UTC

Fuzzy query using dismax query parser

Hi,

I wonder how to conduct fuzzy query using dismax query parser?  I am able to
do prefix query with local params and prefixQueryParser.  But how to handle
fuzzy query?

I like the behavior of dismax except it does not support the prefix query
and fuzzy query.

Thanks.

cy

Re: Fuzzy query using dismax query parser

Posted by cyang2010 <ys...@hotmail.com>.
OK, i will have to wait till solr 3 release then.

Re: Fuzzy query using dismax query parser

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.

You may interested in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1553