Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Jian.Wu" <he...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/28 23:48:49 UTC

[m2]How to disable maven-rar/ear-plugin in the standard build lifecycle

Hi,

I intended to develop my own rar-plugin and/or ear plugin for my own
packaging.

What I found was that  Maven2 runtime by default will always invoke
maven-rar-plugin
for a rar project at package phase, the same as maven-ear-plugin for a ear
project
which will overlap with my rar-plugin executed at package phase.

Is there a way to disable this behavior since I really don't want to create
an internal
hacked maven-rar-plugin version 2.2.0.1 to do that?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Jian