Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Zhu He <he...@cisco.com> on 2003/06/04 21:34:16 UTC

tags to compare properties of 2 bean.

Hi
We can use struts tag to compare the property of a bean to a value, like
<logic:equal name="bean" property="prop1"
                                         scope="request" value="value">

Are there struts tags we can use to compare the properties of 2 beans
(without using any jsp scriplet)?

I am a newbie
thx for you patience.

Zhu

Re: tags to compare properties of 2 bean.

Posted by James Norman <ja...@perceptive.com>.
You can use the JSTL tags for this.
<c:if test="${ bean1.property == bean2.property}" >
</c:if>