Posted to repository@apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/23 22:48:01 UTC

Yahoo! want an artifact synchronized

The Hadoop team in Yahoo! are putting pressure on their contacts to
get this little artifact synchronized up; apparently it will make them
very happy

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2654

Maybe its related to some of the Hadoop fault injection stuff through
annotations, I'm  not sure.

-Steve

Re: Yahoo! want an artifact synchronized

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.
Yeah they should instead use the apache repository
(repository.apache.org) for this.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.